here i would tell you simple trick about saving installer file for symbian phone only.
- Firstly, you need a file manager program (FExplorer, SeleQ, Fileman, Explore). you can browse that software
please choose which one is compatible with your handset then install it.
- Secondly, start to download any phone softwares through your wap phone browser.
Then wait until all part of file 100% downloaded successfuly.
- You will see flash message ask you to install the file. dont click yes or no.
- Press menu button once, and search your file manager program, then open it.
- When the file manager program is openned, go to drive D (d:/), choose folder "system" (d:/system), then open folder "temp" (d:/system/temp).
- there you will find the downloaded file. just copy that file, save to other folder.
- Finally, press menu button about 1-2 secs. press "installer" and then you can continue the installation.
this is manual trick, you can get a software for saving installer file. but that software sometimes doesn't work in some free content sites. so i give you this alternative trick.