Mig33 ASIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mig33 ASIA

Mig33 Asia Community The World On Your Hand

+4
WEBMASTER
sang_garuda
car0_linex
abdullah_-_
8 posters

S0me hidden faces

abdullah_-_
    BORN

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1
    Interest : hmm
    Mig33 Username : abdukkah_-_
    WARNING :
    S0me hidden faces Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100S0me hidden faces Right_bar_bleue

Level : 0
    Registration date : 20.07.08

S0me hidden faces Empty S0me hidden faces

Post by abdullah_-_ Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:01 pm

First of all I'd like 2 introduce myself to you I live in Saudi Arabia. Age is 18 year from dammam. Smile I joined mig33 long ago .I always visit Saudi chat rooms before this I used to visit Pakistani rooms. Cool But I left joining paki rooms as soon as new admins got selected. But at my friend's request I started joining Pakistani rooms again, I am sad to tell you what I saw there. :cry: I wish to explain here. Sad
    When I joined a PAKISTAN room there was a kicker then h0t_r0d came and the kicker left. And h0t_r0d kicked me my id was Abdullah_-_ thinking I was kicker Rolling Eyes . I pvt him asked y he kick me ?.He didn’t give appropriate answer. You know what he is taking unfair advantage of being an admin. He said that he didn’t do anything wrong and its not a user right to ask an admin about any thing :shock: .Cant we ask admin if they kick us without any reason? Rolling Eyes I took snaps want to share, here are the snaps. Cool
    S0me hidden faces 15hli75
    S0me hidden faces Xqdmwj
    S0me hidden faces 2wfqteo
    S0me hidden faces J0wfwy
    S0me hidden faces Hulhye
    S0me hidden faces 2lk6syf
    There is also a topic in another forum against h0t_r0d by nothingness cause he kicked her and h0t_r0d didn’t reply at forum Neutral but sent his friend to reply. Whereas he was active in other forums. silent
    We aren't allowed here to write forums address therefore I am not writing their addresses. Smile
    He is a hacker too. He hacked vish203 and prince_charming_ :shock: . Mig33 team can ask prince cause h0t_r0d f0rced him to recommend him it was said by prince.H0t_r0d name is not zia as he is telling every one that his name is zia . His real name is yaseen you know y he changed his name cause he wanted to be an admin. :shock: He was a hacker not told everyone that his name is zia to hide his image therefore he decided to change his name. But he still know how to hack. Hacker never forget how to hack. I must say he is Cool .But he told his best friends that he is zia and I was told by his friend. If anyone wants proofs he can ask prince_charming_ or visit Pakistani rooms and ask any old users about h0t_r0d they will tell you who h0t_r0d is . Mig33 team must check history before selecting admins. Cause its obvious that admin will recommend their friends even if they are kickers or abusers or hackers etc..! Smile
    H0t_r0d was recommended by stayhot-001 and stay was recommended by vampzz, stayhot use to abuse people. I didn’t know that he would be an admin that’s y I didn’t take snap when he abused but mig33 team can check ..h0t_r0d's old id was jazzia was famous as a hacker and stayhot's old lovely prince was famous as a kicker. Stayhot other ID WAS LOVELY PRINCE ND IT GOT RECOMMENDED by ADMIN BT GOT BANNED COZ OF KIKING.Then vampzz recommended his other id stayhot001 mig33 team can check the ip of both ids..
    I want to bring something into questions. Stayhot-001 uses 3rd party software to kick but never use it for his kickers friends. when he sees a strange kickers, he come with 3rd party software and kick.
    S0me hidden faces Zny9x
    S0me hidden faces 2u9o07c
    S0me hidden faces 2n9ceg4
    S0me hidden faces 28saw8
    But when he sees his kickers friends. He come with phone and say 'REMOVE' I bet mig33 team check his history they would find 'REMOVE' .here are snaps also..!
    S0me hidden faces 256e3wy
    here he is asking his friend to remove idz bro :shock:
    Whereas he doesn’t use it for his friends that are kickers.Mig33 don't believe normal users like us I want some admins to request mig33 team to check stayhot-001 and h0t_r0d's history.
    Yesterday I was in ksa Pakistani room there was a user named luv.inspecta this user is damn sure that he will be selected in next admin selection round. And phenom_ is also sure that he will b selected and phonem_ was a kicker but not now because he want to be an admin now,
    Why is he damn sure? Cause he licks admin shoes. Hope mig33 team will look in this matter. they must do something better for the users who don’t lick admin shoes and post here without worrying.
    Miss_jaguar browse forum with stimulus id and she didn’t write her id miss jaguar as other admin wrote like s2pidprincess id camhe22 if she use s2pidprincess on forums there is camhe22 below location but miss jaguar put 3 dot in the id option.
    She g0t en0ugh friends as he mentioned. she must resign she don’t like helping and hide her id from users. She uses other idz to chat and use miss jaguar for 9 hour in a week to do her duty
    As a girl can't fight with a guy on mig33 coz guys use 2 much bad words that a gal cant.Thts y miss jaguar made and id that is imran.Dizzy he used 2 abuse. I want miss jaguar 2 come here and she claim, swearing by God she was not imran.Dizzy I will leave mig33..
    Some admin like stayhot hot rod miss jaguar r abusers with other ids and decent with admin ids. I have mailed mig33 team 2.Hope they will check it.. And I request admins to send an email to mig33 team and tell them to check stayhot miss jaguar and hot rod history. They got selected for recommendation. Their history r dirty (yuck) .
    Best regards
    BYE Smile
    car0_linex
    car0_linex
    Super member ll

Female
    Jumlah posting : 205
    Interest : korean N japanese moviE, culture
    Mig33 Username : car0_linex
    WARNING :

Registration date : 12.07.08

S0me hidden faces Empty Re: S0me hidden faces

Post by car0_linex Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:19 pm

ooopssss...!!!!

wow...thats great information....
    cat
    but 2days ago....h0t_r0d told mE thats hs name is musafat....

sooo,,,i think is commonly thats ex multy kicker anS hacker becomE admin....

N the most important is they havE capability to be an admiN afro
    sang_garuda
    sang_garuda
    Super moderator
    Super moderator

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1325
    Interest : Profit
    Mig33 Username : sang_garuda, disco
    WARNING :

Level : 42
    Registration date : 11.07.08

Post by sang_garuda Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:07 pm

wow....... i dont like this.... :cry: :no:
    WEBMASTER
    WEBMASTER
    Web master
    Web master

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1001
    Interest : Mig33
    Mig33 Username : max.overdrive
    WARNING :

Level : 118
    Registration date : 17.01.08

Post by WEBMASTER Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 am

I hope u said the truth coz fake snap isn't allowed here,we cant do anything about this matter coz we dont ability to do that, its better if u sent ur complain to contact@mig33.com
    Maistro-a
    Maistro-a

Male
    Jumlah posting : 738
    Interest : ask me
    Mig33 Username : maistro-a
    WARNING :

Level : 18
    Registration date : 13.05.08

Post by Maistro-a Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:20 pm

agree with judge
    shunno
    shunno
    VVIP MEMBER

Male
    Jumlah posting : 385
    Interest : Chatting&foruming
    Mig33 Username : shunno
    WARNING :

Registration date : 05.06.08

Post by shunno Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:53 pm

you didn't provide any proper proof & if u have any complain Jst mail at contact@mig33.com ...
    sang_garuda
    sang_garuda
    Super moderator
    Super moderator

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1325
    Interest : Profit
    Mig33 Username : sang_garuda, disco
    WARNING :

Level : 42
    Registration date : 11.07.08

Post by sang_garuda Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 am

yeah, u mst be do it.... Smile
    crazy_boy_jazzy
    crazy_boy_jazzy
    Junior

Male
    Jumlah posting : 46
    Interest : music,chatting,movies
    Mig33 Username : crazy_boy_jazzy
    WARNING :

Registration date : 18.06.08

Post by crazy_boy_jazzy Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm

lol these are totally wrong information.this user posted same topic in bd forum and h0t_r0d replied his post with snaps.plz dnt provide any wrong informations.....................................jz :cry:
    ricker
    ricker
    Super member ll

Male
    Jumlah posting : 239
    Interest : ....
    Mig33 Username : ri-cker
    WARNING :

Registration date : 16.03.08

Post by ricker Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:31 am

crazy_boy_jazzy wrote:lol these are totally wrong information.this user posted same topic in bd forum and h0t_r0d replied his post with snaps.plz dnt provide any wrong informations.....................................jz :cry:

ya bro jazy is right..
    i bet u have got ur answer in another forum too.....
    well bro...i think that now u'll also know that this is all wrong info..
    well bro plzz avoid postin any wrong info

Smile

best of luc Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm